Monday, February 2, 2009

Upcoming Plans

Big things are in store for me today. I'm still that one elusive film away from finishing my Top 10 and will publish it right after I see it.

Also, I'm going to try my best to get out my comprehensive 09 Oscar predictions before the 08 ceremony. I'd like to think I would be the first with actual predictions (as in five nominees in the big eight categories). Just a little hint, Shutter Island, The Tree of Life and Nine clean up. Of course, there is no way in hell it will maintain that.

In addition, I'll be posting my 15 Most Anticipated Films for 2009

But, most of all, I'll be getting the opportunity to watch what is possibly the first great film of 2009 (or 2008 depending on where you live), The Hurt Locker. I didn't know which poster I liked more so I posted both. I'm pumped. Anything with Guy Pearce, Ralph Fiennes and Catherine Bigalow rolled into one gets me juiced. I'll post a review as soon as I get a handle on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment